 Vikings / 35
34  |  36
Subject:
New Vikings Chess Set!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.vikings
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 16:42:24 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Woah, it looks like we’ll be seeing a Vikings Chess Set sometime soon-- Lego.com (says “Coming Soon on 20 Sep 2006”), and lists the pirce as “USD 49.99”. Their link doesn’t seem to work at the moment, though:

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=G577

Instead, you can find the page by searching for “chess”.

DaveE