 Trains / Train Organizations / WAMALTC / 10
Re: WamaLTC meeting #1: Pictures and MPEGs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 14:43:37 GMT

On Mon, Nov 20, 2000 at 11:59:44AM +0000, Frank Buiting wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Dan Boger writes:
Hey all - I just put up the pictures from the first WamaLTC meeting!
Including original creations of Lee Tucker, Greg Kramer, Tom Cook, me, and
more!

I really, really like that Grasshopper engine!
http://www.peeron.com/pics/LTC1-Nov19-00/thumbnails/LGrasshopper-4.jpg.html
If TLC decides to revive the Western Theme, a train like this would be great!

I was wondering, what is the light-grey part where the dark-grey hose slides
into?

sorry to say, I don't have all the info about these sets... I should warn
you though, that they DO have modified (ie mutilated) brick. :/

Those are Lee Tucker's creations. :)

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:6627_1>:  Convertible (LEGO/SYSTEM/Town), '80, 35? pcs, 1 figs