 Trains / Train Organizations / WAMALTC / *21 (-5)
  Re: New Train Cars and Locos

Thanks John. and yes, I agree about the buffers. Unfortunately, I have used up all my Black '2x3 rounded plates with hole' on my diesels! Do you know of a good source of Black ones? Tom p.s. I have some issues with 8wide, which I believe have been (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

  Re: New Train Cars and Locos

Very nice models, Tom. Since you are obviously a train dude and interested in the details of model trains, I would suggest that you try modeling 8 wide. Not much extra work, but the results *look* a lot better proportion wise, if a prototypical look (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

  New Train Cars and Locos

I have made some more additions to www.lgauge.com . I added: 1) Bulkhead Flat Car with 'Lumber Load': (URL) lumber needs some work! Anyone have any ideas? 2) Gondola: (URL) Waffle Side Box Car: (URL) previously seen at the recent wamaLTC meeting: 4) (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

  Re: New Train Cars and Water Tower

Bob Hayes <bobhayes1@aol.com> wrote in message news:G4M2yD.1yu@lugnet.com... (...) 14 !!! All the same direction too :( (23 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

  Re: New Train Cars and Water Tower

(...) Tom, I like the tower - how many wing peices on top? Bob Hayes (23 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact