 Trains / Train Organizations / WAMALTC / *21 (-10)
  Re: New Train Cars and Locos

Thanks John. and yes, I agree about the buffers. Unfortunately, I have used up all my Black '2x3 rounded plates with hole' on my diesels! Do you know of a good source of Black ones? Tom p.s. I have some issues with 8wide, which I believe have been (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

  Re: New Train Cars and Locos

Very nice models, Tom. Since you are obviously a train dude and interested in the details of model trains, I would suggest that you try modeling 8 wide. Not much extra work, but the results *look* a lot better proportion wise, if a prototypical look (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

  New Train Cars and Locos

I have made some more additions to www.lgauge.com . I added: 1) Bulkhead Flat Car with 'Lumber Load': (URL) lumber needs some work! Anyone have any ideas? 2) Gondola: (URL) Waffle Side Box Car: (URL) previously seen at the recent wamaLTC meeting: 4) (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

  Re: New Train Cars and Water Tower

Bob Hayes <bobhayes1@aol.com> wrote in message news:G4M2yD.1yu@lugnet.com... (...) 14 !!! All the same direction too :( (23 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

  Re: New Train Cars and Water Tower

(...) Tom, I like the tower - how many wing peices on top? Bob Hayes (23 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

  New Train Cars and Water Tower

Dan Boger and I recently made some new train cars and a Water Tower. Check them out: (URL) include two Box Cars and a Heavy Duty Depressed Center Flat Car. The Cow and Calf switchers were made by Dan at the recent wamaLTC meeting: (URL) more pics of (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

  Re: WamaLTC meeting #1: Pictures and MPEGs

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G4B4B3.8ww@lugnet.com... (...) Yes... SR did have 44 tonners in the tuxedo paint scheme: (URL) cow/calf units were actually delivered as TR2 (transfer) loco sets (based on one NW2A (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

  Re: WamaLTC meeting #1: Pictures and MPEGs

(...) quite possible that glue was used. Lee's models were not what I'd consider pure. They were very impressive, but contained modifed (ie mutilated) brick. (23 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

  Re: WamaLTC meeting #1: Pictures and MPEGs

(...) Although I try not to "mutilate" bricks, this is a good use for a piece that a lot of us have way too many of! Very clever work... (fut .trains) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

  Re: WamaLTC meeting #1: Pictures and MPEGs

(...) (URL) are these parts held together? (The blue antena base units) jrosco (23 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact