 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / 160
Re: Ever Had Your Train Layout TP'd? lol
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2011 01:37:22 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   Unfortunately, I have forgotten who the perps were, and if they are reading this, I would love it if you’d delurk and take a bow:-) Bravo!

Heh heh heh, who’d of ever thunk that TPing someone would turn out to be a mitzva. I thought I had a photo of my coconspirator in the act, but I can’t find that shot of Paul now. I’ve got to say though, tossing those tiny rolls was murder.

Benn