 Trains / Train Organizations / SCLTC / 216
Re: More pictures!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.scltc
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 13:53:23 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.scltc, Jordan Bradford wrote:
   You know, I just realized something. LEGO train club builders don’t spend a lot of time or pieces on actual trains. They instead spend their time and effort on the scenery around the trains.

I have to disagree, it may be true for some clubs, but at the NGLTC trains are the main focus and the town is just something to provide a background for them.

As the club as grown we have had more town builders join so there is becoming a balance between town and train MOCs. Still for me it’s about the trains.

jt