 Trains / Train Organizations / NILTC / 3
Re: NILTC - Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.niltc
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 17:32:51 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Tim Courtney writes:
[...] could we have a lugnet.trains.org.niltc group please?  Thanks.

OK, your group is ready.  BTW, is August 2, 2001 the official date of
formation of NILTC?  Here's the first mention of it that I could find:

   http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=1200

I've added an entry here as well, assuming August 2 for now...

   http://news.lugnet.com/org/dates

PLMK if there's a more accurate date.

Enjoy...

--