 Trains / Train Organizations / NCLTC / 36
35  |  37
Subject:
NCLTC to display at South Hills Mall March 1st and 2nd in Raleigh, NC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 10:30:22 GMT

This weekend, August 2nd and 3rd, the North Carolina LEGO Train Club (NCLTC)
will have our layout on display at the Great American Train Show at the
Raleigh Civic and Convention Center in Raleigh, North Carolina.  The show is
open from 10 AM until until 5 PM on both Saturday and  Sunday.  Admission is
$7 for adults, children 12 and under are free.  A $1 off discount coupon can
be found at http://www.gats.com.

The layout will be approximately 15'x25' with four train loops and a
monorail loop, a working roundhouse, a working amusement park and much more.
The monorail loop will feature twin spirals which bring the track level up
to approximately 44 bricks off the surface of the table!

We will also have the play area where kids (and adults too) can build and
run a LEGO train.  We will also be collecting canned food for the Food Bank
of North Carolina.  Donate two cans of food and you will be entered in a
drawing to win a LEGO train!

Direcitons and more details and a preview of the layout plan (which of
course is subject to change) can be found on our web site at:

http://www.ncltc.cc/events/gats2003/index.htm

If you are in the area please stop by and say hello!

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com