 Trains / Train Organizations / MSLTC / *13 (-10)
  September 2003 meeting rescheduled

There will be no meeting at the clubhouse this weekend. We will be meeting Saturday September 20, 2003 instead. I will be showing off LDCC and we will be discussing automating layouts. We will also be working on preliminary plans for the upcoming (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains.org.msltc)

  Re: LEGO Make and Create Roadshow in Dallas, Texas Pictures

The TexLug display looked great! Your Dragons looked Great! The Big Houses and Train Layout looked all so Professional! You guys Rock! Thevies don't. :( Wow, what a great success! Thanks for the pictures! You all must have alot of fun! Congrats to (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org.msltc)

  LEGO Roadshow 2003- Dallas Event Notes

The first stop on the LEGO Make and Create Roadshow happened this past weekend in Dallas, TX. TexLUG and MSLTC participated and put on a great display. The show seemed a great success. All participants from the clubs had great time and enjoyed the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org.msltc, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.org.us)

  LEGO Make and Create Roadshow in Dallas, Texas Pictures

I've posted the pictures I took at the LEGO Make and Create Roadshow in Dallas, Texas this past weekend, where TEXLUG and MSLTC teamed up. We had a lot of fun, and we have a lot of stories to tell, like MOC accidents and theft of property at the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.msltc)

  When was your LUG/LTC/MUG formed?

Hi! This is a periodic "call for information" regarding the dates of formation of all LUGs, LTCs, MUGs, etc., around the world. I've been maintaining a comprehensive list for the past couple of years... (URL) I'm thinking of putting into a database (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.msltc, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.org.ca.viclug, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.carlug, lugnet.org.us.cmlug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.hrmug, lugnet.org.us.legotics, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us.wafol, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.robotics) !

  Re: First place at GATS Little Rock !!!!

The first round of pics are up at our website, (URL) Look under the photos section for the GATS link. Only thumbnails are available to view right now, until the Brickshelf folder is moderated... We were all excited and honored to win first place at (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.msltc)

  MSLTC website is back online

After a little reengineering, we finally have our site back up and running. You can check it out at www.msltc.org Feedback is encouraged so let us know what you think! -- Rob Hendrix (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org.msltc)

  Re: First round pics from Fordyce Cottonbelt show

I'd certainly enjoy seeing that lift bridge on your club's site! Think you could squeeze some pics and info of it for us? Adrian Egli (URL) Hendrix" <rmhendrix@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gv9Ho6.Cxp@lugnet.com... (...) video (...) will (...) (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org.msltc, lugnet.trains)

  First round pics from Fordyce Cottonbelt show

Until we can get our website finished, here are some early pics and a video from the Fordyce, Arkansas Cottonbelt show held on April 27th. (URL) think?........ -Rob BTW - Thats the last time anyone will ever see THAT MOC liftbridge. It will be (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org.msltc, lugnet.trains)

  Re: msltc website update and MOC lift bridge

We are actually working on an upgrade at the moment. The site should be working soon. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. -Rob msltc'er "Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:Gv1J1q.HKF@lugnet.com... (...) go (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.msltc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact