 Trains / Train Organizations / M>ltc / 18
17  |  19
Subject:
M>ltc 2005-1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.mltc
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 01:03:35 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

OK, well it’s not the first meeting this year, but it’s the first one I’ve taken pics of, and we did have our first “official” meeting, so I’m gonna exercise my power of office, and call it 2005-1 ;)

Anyway, it was just a almost final assembly of our layout which is currently scheduled to be displayed at 3 shows in the next 4 months. You can find pics here.

We also had our inaugural club meeting, at which we decided initial office bearers and such, but that’s probably not of interest to anyone else LOL

A couple of highlights:

   Teunis’ church and town hall

   Tim’s skyscraper with Beth’s Coke sign

   Paul “swooshing”