 Trains / Train Organizations / M>ltc / 11
Re: M>ltc 2004-4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.mltc, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 23:47:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, Jason Allemann wrote:
   In lugnet.trains.org.mltc, Ross Crawford wrote:
   Another productive meeting, things coming together for our first show in December. Luckily we were able to hire a hall a couple of weeks earlier for a MUGS meeting, so will have a good chance to iron out any bugs.

The layout is now close to being complete, things added include farm scene, new house by Teunis, many minifigs, and much foliage.

Another meeting is scheduled in a couple of weeks to finalise it for the Nov 28th meeting.

   Oh, and if you’re wondering what this is, so am I.

Some photos here.

Whatever that is, it looks pretty cool. Your layout is looking really nice too. Can’t wait to see the bridges on it.

Well the main bridge is almost finished, there are a couple of smaller ones and a small causeway too.

   Those cows look awefully familiar... :)

Moooooooo! Well thanks for the design but you coulda warned me that adjusting the program was gonna be a pig of a job. Of course I’ve made it more difficult by allowing for trains in both directions....

And the lack of horns has now been rectified too ;)

ROSCO