 Trains / Train Organizations / 990
Re: train show for january 13-14......SET UP UPDATE!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:42:47 GMT

kai brodersen wrote:

hidy ho train fans as some of you know the newly formed michigan lego train
club is presenting on January 13-14..........well here are some pics of the
setup !!! ENJOY!
HERE-----     http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2777
MORE PICTURES TO COME!

Congratulations! Looks like a lot of fun. I see you have connected three freight
I rebuild one of them so it is the mirror image of the others, and for the
middle one I turn the office around the other way such that the interior can be
viewed by visitors to the show.

How many Metroliners and Club Cars are coupled together? Very impressive.

Grahame