 Trains / Train Organizations / 915
Re: SuperTrain 2001 - I'll be there
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 17:02:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, James Powell writes:

Important update - A fellow Bricksmith (James Powell) has offered to
lend me any of his stuff (about 100 cars/10 engines, 580 straight, 14
points, etc. of track) including (I think) some buildings.

Just to clarify, I'm not doing this because Steve is a bricksmith, but because
I think that supporting _all_ LTC's is important.

Cool & understood.  I'm certainly not going to complain. ;)

In the same vein, some people expressed interest in having a James Jessiman
Memorial Park on their layout - I've still got the file I used to make the
sign, and I'm quite happy to send it to anyone who wants a consistent "look
& feel" to the JJM's.  Or not - that's cool too.

<a little snip and tuck>

I sent Steve a Email with what I have right now in the way of train stuff (I
should have included that I can build a few more of the Via coaches (Blue Via
"coach's", no fancy cars yet, although I used to have a dome car too...and one
wouldn't be all that hard to build...)

Ooh, cool.  A Via Rail would rock.  Beyond that, I'm inclined to try and
stick with our "Alberta" theme, and get a couple good long cargo trains with
hoppers & tankers. :)

Buildings are welcome too, but as you point out, probably not worth the
effort of shipping intact.

James