 Trains / Train Organizations / 2969 (-5)
  Re: ILTCO National Convention 2007: I'm steamed...

(...) That's funny! And yet sad;-) JOHN (17 years ago, 9-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO National Convention 2007: I'm steamed...

(...) Well, after building my Hiawatha last year I threw in the steam engine towel for a while. The locomotive ran fine at home, but couldn't take the bumpy track we have at shows and it dirtied the track like no tomorrow. Then I saw what you and (...) (17 years ago, 9-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO National Convention 2007: I'm steamed...

(...) Thanks for the NMRA Steam Roster, Benn! It's really nice to have it all at one glance. Makes one wish there was some sort of LEGO Steam Engine link list somewhere (is there?)... but I don't wish there was one because then someone would suggest (...) (17 years ago, 7-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO National Convention 2007: I'm steamed...

(...) Well it would have been great to see your steam engines in person, but there were still a few steam engines on hand. Here's a quick review of most of the ones I saw. Click on the thumbnail for a larger image, and click here for the (URL) Full (...) (17 years ago, 7-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: You Suck - was ...Re: ILTCO National Convention 2007: it went to 11!

(...) I must say it's a very fun event, but two of the highlights of my 2006 event were when I was walking around Kjeld STOPPED ME to say hello. Then, a short time later, Tormod did the same. And, while LafLRC hasn't been a part of the AFOL display (...) (17 years ago, 2-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact