 Trains / Train Organizations / 2935
Re: Trock Trick!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 22:23:47 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David Koudys wrote:

   Nicely done! I like the direction that you’re taking the layout--more interesting automation and stuff!

Thanks Dave. Our mission is two-fold: The Thomas end has stuff flashing, turning, bubbling, smoking, moving and such in order to please the shorter crowd. We even run the Thomas trains directly on the tables for easier viewing. We’ll also have a new, 12 wide Trolley on the other end of the layout directly on the tables as well.

But in the middle of the layout, we hope to appeal to the older crowd with prototype MOCs in the yard, as well as terraforming on the other side. The dancing gopher is fun for kids, but it’s REAL appeal is for older, Caddyshack fans:-)

Honestly, if I could find a way to work in Tap, I would do it faster than you can say “shark sandwich”:-)

JOHN