 Trains / Train Organizations / 2902
Re: New TCLTC Web Site: LUGNET!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 21:23:07 GMT

Great idea! Not only will that keep your LUG site updated, it will also make it a lot easier to get in touch or ask a question. Also nice to see your faith in the mother LUG- Lugnet.

God Bless,

Nathan

Visit my brickshelf gallery: (pic=link)