 Trains / Train Organizations / 2617
  Re: Pictures and Video of COLTC at the Greenberg show

Woa, you guys really like to build big! Those are very nice sky scrapers. I cannot decide if I like the white skyscraper best or if the beach houses win out. Funny thing is that I had a hard time finding pictures of the trains! I looks like you put (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures and Video of COLTC at the Greenberg show

I didn't really notice until you pointed it out! There was at least one new train that appeared at the show: (2 URLs) The pictures are not from the show, but close enough. :) Some building instructions are available. (The site and building (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org)