 Trains / Train Organizations / 1539
Re: Brickfest, Westfest, Whateverfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 01:45:17 GMT

In lugnet.events, John Neal writes:
I just think a National LUG convention that moves around wouldn't
work.   There doesn't exist an organization/committee/group that would
organize and run it.  If anything, a National LUG convention should be
held in one place, and one place only.... Mecca (Carlsbad;-)

I think you mis-spelled "Billund"  ;]

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada