 Trains / Train Organizations / 119
118  |  120
Subject:
First Meeting of NOVALTC!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 18:02:44 GMT

Sorry- I meant to send an update.
We had our meeting as planned at the historic Union Station in Washington,
DC last Sunday.  Jeff Stembel brought along his steam engine.  Nice Work!
Being our first meeting, most of out time was spent discussing Lego in
general.  After figuring out how much Lego we had, we decided that we would
be unable to use the GMLTC style modules so we decided on the PNLTC Tables.
Stephen Roberts is going to be building three of them in the near future.
We planned out our first layout consisting of a small city, a yard/harbor,
and a rural area.

Things are moving along quickly for our club.  We would like to invite new
members, even if they are not involved in trains- we need more scenery.  As
always, you can join our mailing list at www.onelist.com by searching for
'novaltc'.

-Chris

---