 Trains / 9759
Re: PNLTC will be at GATS this weekend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.loc.us.wa
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 17:35:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Kim Toll writes:
This weekend the PNLTC will be showing an all new 15'x22' layout at the
Portland area GATS (1). • <snip>
So if you're in the area be sure to plan on coming and seeing us at GATS,
this weekend.

We're going to have a ball!

Kim
PNLTC

(1) For additional information on times, and admission prices please refer to
http://www.gats.com/por2-01/index.html.

As always, have a great show!  Wish we could be there too, but the whole
"not having a layout" thing would really put a damper on our portion of the
display...  *grin*

JohnG, GMLTC