 Trains / 9752

Re: Intermodal/container yard(was: Super Container cranes)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 01:30:47 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes:

I'll make the cranes rolling, on
old 4.5 volt track (If anyone has Blue or gray stright track that they'll
sell, it'll be apreciated!).

This part ?

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3228a

6761 has two in light grey. If I ever get around to it, I might part out a few.

Ray

Re: Intermodal/container yard(was: Super Container cranes)
old 4.5 volt track (If anyone has Blue or gray stright track that they'll
sell, it'll be apreciated!).

This part ?

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3228a

6761 has two in light grey. If I ever get around to it, I might part out a few.

Ray

Exact hit, I'm also looking for the 4 wide crane clamp, complete with rubber
grips like it set 4549 ( http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4549 ) in red or yellow
( wish lego still had the crane accesories set).
Josh