 Trains / 9752
  Re: Intermodal/container yard(was: Super Container cranes)

(...) This part ? (URL) has two in light grey. If I ever get around to it, I might part out a few. Ray (23 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Intermodal/container yard(was: Super Container cranes)

(...) Exact hit, I'm also looking for the 4 wide crane clamp, complete with rubber grips like it set 4549 ( (URL) ) in red or yellow ( wish lego still had the crane accesories set). Josh (23 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)