 Trains / 9643
9642  |  9644
Subject:
First Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 03:49:36 GMT

I have finally broken down and began to explore Lego Trains. It is hard to
convey how much fun I have had the past few weeks ;)

My first efforts can be seen at:

http://www.robotthoughts.com/article.php?sid=100

I haven't mastered the art of capturing the "feel" of a real train yet, but I
sure am having a blast. LMKWYT, please.

Also, I am awed by all of the train designs I have seen on the net. Please keep
posting your creations and know that at least one person (and many more I am
sure) appreciates the effort.

Thanks!

Rich Thompson
http://www.robotthoughts.com