 Trains / 9635
  Super Container cranes

I'm working on a "Super container crane", to unload my Container ships, onto trucks, then onto a train. I'll post pictures soone, but it needs heavy modifications to get it to work well. I am planing to build 6 models, 2 for ships-trucks, 2 for (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.boats, lugnet.town)

  Re: Super Container cranes

(...) All of my freight containers, as well as my flatcars, are on their way to Calgary for the SuperTrain 2001 show this coming weekend. (See (URL) to see some pictures.) I just finished watching a TLC (Learning Chanel, U.S.) program on Heavy (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.boats, lugnet.town)

  Re: Super Container cranes

(...) I have 4 test photos here: (URL) design has to be rebuilt, so that it can stick out over the water (this is the 4-wide ship-truck crane). Josh P.S. I may bring it to the Great American Train Show in Chicago, if MichLUG can get a spot. (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.boats, lugnet.town)

  Intermodal/container yard(was: Super Container cranes)

I've also been thinking of a 30" X 45" Intermodal yard, built with 6 15" x 15" gray baseplates, 2x2 black tiles, and 3 or 4 of last years train container crane (# excapes me right now). I'll make the cranes rolling, on old 4.5 volt track (If anyone (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Intermodal/container yard(was: Super Container cranes)

(...) This part ? (URL) has two in light grey. If I ever get around to it, I might part out a few. Ray (23 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Intermodal/container yard(was: Super Container cranes)

(...) Exact hit, I'm also looking for the 4 wide crane clamp, complete with rubber grips like it set 4549 ( (URL) ) in red or yellow ( wish lego still had the crane accesories set). Josh (23 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)