 Trains / 9635
Subject:
Super Container cranes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.boats, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 01:43:36 GMT

I'm working on a "Super container crane", to unload my Container ships, onto
trucks, then onto a train.  I'll post pictures soone, but it needs heavy
modifications to get it to work well.  I am planing to build 6 models, 2 for
ships-trucks, 2 for trucks-trains, and 2 for Truck trailers-trains (one
6-wide, and one 4-wide).  I'll reply to this message when i get pictures of
the prototype.
Josh

"Where's the box car door again?"

Re: Super Container cranes