 Trains / 9591
  Problems contacting me ?

Everyone, Larry made me aware today that Ameritech, my ISP, has been bouncing some emails addressed to me. Until I get a backup email (or possibly a new ISP) can anyone else who has tried reaching me recently but been unable to please post a (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Problems contacting me ?

(...) Folks... You might post to off-topic.test or some such... that will reduce the noise level in .trains. I set FUT there for this post. ++Lar (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.test)