 Trains / 8855
Re: LEGO Desert Express
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 16:54:43 GMT

Holger Matthes wrote:

Hi,

Some comments on the roof discussion:

I have one single grey rounded roof piece in 4 wide and grey ;-((( One DX-car
might need 11 of them on each side!! That will be 66 for my train with 3 cars.
No way to get so many of that hard to find piece!

I would go with Chris's idea and if I were LEGO Bulk Director, I would sell the
6005 Arch  1 x  3 x  2 with Curved Top (http://img.lugnet.com/ld/6005.gif) in
grey. This piece might have the right hight! But I never saw it in grey! Does
it exists??

Actually, I forgot that piece existed at all. I just thought the curves John was
talking about were to sharply curved.

Chris

Normal grey 45° roof pieces (like I used them at the ends of the roof) are a
real alternative. But again - I don't have so much grey roof pieces ;-((

Greetings,

Holger (HoMa)

--
PGP public key available upon request.