 Trains / 82
Re: [Review]3225 "Classic Train"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 14:52:00 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpien@NOSPAM.ctp.com> writes:
"Joseph Gonzalez" <hsadm2.jgonzale@email.state.ut.us> writes:
great review, larry
Thanks. You missed the typos, though. How was the story?

i liked it quite a bit, it painted quite the serene image...something about
mentioning the arrival of the chalices for the mansion struck me as a nice
touch of detail

I saw your BL-3011 review, thanks for posting that! That is very valuable
info... I may just have to get one of those Best Lok sets.

lego purists probably won't enjoy them much, but if you like clones then you'll
find the best-locks just as satisfying.
i'd really like to see other people's opinions of that and other sets so we can
get a more developed/rounded view of things.

..jg