 Trains / 7916
Re: Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 03:55:00 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby writes:
Lar said:

Fortunately the Sith Infiltrator has 3 of these heads, they used to be quite
rare before that.

Four actually. Don't forget Darth Mauls head... Brasso is your friend...

3 actually.

I won't ask my customers what I wouldn't accept myself. Brasso is YOUR friend,
but not mine. :-)

Dont take that as a condemnation of your practice, merely a statement of my
preference.

Actually I have yet to remove any paint from my pieces...

But we also can't spend as much as Lar on LEGO each year. ;-)

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html