 Trains / 7900
Re: New Creations discovered
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 18:04:45 GMT

I just saw these.

I really like the way the 4561 train engine sloped window is used for the city
bus.  Very uniquely done!

The train creation gray autotransporter is quite unique to me.

Nice trucks.

later,
James Mathis

In lugnet.build, Holger Matthes writes:
Hi all,

I just discovered the uploading process of numberus MOC's by Jerome TEISSIER!
Check his new brickshelf gallery:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Jac

There are nice trucks, coaches and even trains. I would say the blue/black
wood-transport truck is one of the most interesting models! But the others are
very nice too.

Will see what's next....

Happy surf'n'bricking
Holger ...from Germany