 Trains / 7617
Re: New MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 21:21:51 GMT

I am really impressed by the Saabs and the Ferraris - unbelievable that
you've managed to capture the look of the vehicles in the restrictions of
4-wide scaling.

The Citroen Van looks really good as well, the grey colouring and textured
sides capture the 'Sardine Can' corrugated metal appearance of the real life
vehicles.

Right, I'm off to go and build some Saab 900s!

Nicholas Allan