 Trains / 7587
Re: GMLTC at GATS?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 20:00:45 GMT

Oops-- I guess that's what I get for posting before reading on, J-1.  At least I
got the "story" correct;-)

-J-2

John Gerlach wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Mitch Hiveley writes:
Does anyone know if there will be any Lego train stuff at GATS in St. Paul MN
this weekend?  I seem to recall that the GMLTC might be 'between layouts'
right now - is this still true?

No GMLTC @ GATS this year.  We're in the process of dismantling our current
layout, and sketching plans for the next layout.

We probably won't start construction for another month or so, since we've
still got a LOT of sorting to do!

Our *tentative* goal is to have a layout ready in time for the La Crosse,
Wisconsin, show in March.  But that could change once construction begins, and
we find out that we have more ideas than bricks!!  <grin>

JohnG, GMLTC