 Trains / 723
    7777 Train Idea Book, Carlsbad Grand Opening —David K. Z. Harris
    Hi folks, I recently won a 7777 Idea Book at auction. Even though it's a bit worn, it has been good to have the book to look at, since many of the illustrations and pictures span two pages. (While this works well in books, the online scans split (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: 7777 Train Idea Book, Carlsbad Grand Opening —Bryan Kinkel
   David, congrats on your win! I just got a really nice HP 895C color printer. Has anyone attempted to build their own 7777 book using the online scans? I'm wondering how many ink cartridges it will take to print all the pages, full size at the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: 7777 Train Idea Book, Carlsbad Grand Opening —David K. Z. Harris
   (...) Well, the original pages are A4 (a bit taller, and slimmer, than our 8.5" x 11" pages in the States ;-). And the scans are also large, so you might find that the top/bottom would need to be cropped a bit, or you may need to reduce the image a (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)