 Trains / 7029
Re: Pinball Machine DAT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 04:26:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.trains, Tom McDonald writes:
http://www.baylug.org/titan/spamcake/spamcakediner.htm

Tom, your site is terrific!  Very nicely done.  Great sense of humor about it
too, esp. with the names of the characters.

I haven't heard anything yet from Robert Stack's people.

If I had the weeniest gripe it would be the gaps between the skylights and the
roof plates one plate height down -- know what I mean?  Perhaps I am
unfamiliar with the type of skylight you were depicting...but no worries, the
site rocks anyway!  Reread the first paragraph...

Thanks. And weenie gripes are fine. I don't even care what my wife thinks of
the stuff I build.

The first picture on the page is offered only as a representation of the
model as a whole at a stage somewhat near completion. The finished model as
it stands now has no skylights, and a picture of it is coming soon.

=)

when replying, contrary to all rumors, spamcake is *not* Soilent Green.

That's because Soylent Green is made of people, not minifigs!

Are you saying that spamcake is made up of minifigs?

[F-up set to .off-topic.fun]

-Tom McD.
when replying, Spamcake... the other green meat.