 Trains / 7004
Re: The Spamcake Diner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 03:10:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Reinhard \"Ben\" Beneke wrote:
Indeed really a great piece of highly detailed work, but the only thing • missing
is an outside picture of the
finished building. Not all people know about the pictures in the brickshelf
gallery under

The Diner itself is at:

Great graphic on the sign, btw.  :-,

Thanks Ben and Sproaticulus!

I've been on vacation so I haven't done much answering and updating, but I
will get a good pic of the front and put it on the diner page to complete it.
BTW, for those looking at the diner page now, the roofshot with the skylights
will be removed when I post the new shot.

-Tom McD.
when replying, it's been rumored that liquid spamcake was the Powerpuff Girls'
"chemical X".