 Trains / 6961
6960  |  6962
Subject:
Lego Train Discovery!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 20:41:19 GMT

I was just checking out the Lego stuff on http://www.amazon.com. When I looked
up Lego trains on the site I saw 2 trains one for $49.99 called LEGO Passenger
Train (2932) and one for $99.99 called LEGO Freight Train (2933)! There are no
pictures for the sets and I don't think they are duplo. Maybe they have some
New Trains for 2001! To check this out go to http://www.amazon.com/ and search
Lego Trains and get the full page of results. The last 2 are the ones!