 Trains / 5959
Re: LUGNET, but not Trains...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 17:22:01 GMT

Believe me, everyone noticed and various noises were made about legal action
as well!  The thread is titled 'May-June Mania Magazine' and can be found
here http://www.lugnet.com/announce/?n=58 be warned though, the thread
starts to veer off into different ngs very quickly so keep your eyes peeled
for "follow ups to".

Nicholas Allan
"David Zonker Harris" <frenezulo@esperanto.org> wrote in message
  I haven't found a posting (yet), but I can't believe I'm the first to
spot it and post about it...

  In the latest LEGO Club Magazine, I noticed in the first frame of
the LEGO Maniac adventure, a computer display, with the titled LUGNET
Escher-like triangle logo. A pretty nice bit of recognition, I think!

       -Z-