 Trains / 5925
Re: Some new pics of mine :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 23:07:18 GMT

Okay, James, that metroliner diesel with working pistons is just cool!  My son
and I have been planning on building an 8 wide Shay with running pistons, but
after having seen yours I'm inspired to build some diesels as well:-)  Man, we
gotta get you building 8 wide;-)

A question-- do you not have a gray and/or a black drop plate to use for this
loco?  If you need one, let's talk;-)

Overall I'd say nice work....for a 6 wider --*and* a canuck;-)

-John

James Powell wrote:

Whist not as nice as John's, I have put up some more photos on my web page, of
locos.  I really have to sit down with all my locos and take a bunch of
photos...some of these are not all that good.

http://www.geocities.com/wx732/LegoJPG/Locos/Locos.html