 Trains / 5905
  New to me- Ludo's trains

I do try to catch all the train stuff that comes through this group, but I must have missed your site, Ludo. So wonderful to see more train models, as I just a few days ago saw your web site again. I don't recall having seen the two locomotives (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New to me- Ludo's trains

Ludo's web site: (Sorry) (...) must (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New to me- Ludo's trains

(...) Thanks for the interest. I'm thinking of redo the Belgian locomotive. Same color sheme but 1 brick less high. He can't pass under my bridge !! The model is created with MLCAD and the .dat file is available at my site. Now i'm working on the (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.trains)