 Trains / 5754
5753  |  5755
Subject:
Gratitude! Excitement!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 18:11:48 GMT

"AMIGOoooo!  !  AMIGOoooo!  !  "
Nice to meet you!  I am Masaki"INOSUKE"Kikuchi of Japan.

Mr.Todd! Mr.Paul!
Thank you for the word to mysterious "the crystal train" of Japan!
Give the feeling valve although my sentence is useless translation English (^^;
I am scheduled to make "crystal station" and "crystal limited express" even
from this.
Please expect to future EJLTC!

Then to the world of LEGO "GOooo!!AMIGOooo!!"

P.S.
Mr.Masayuki"NYANTA"Ogura itumo osewaninatteimasu arigatougozaimasita!