 Trains / 5499
Re: 4 Wides!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 14:48:28 GMT

John,

You just can't be satisfied with 6 wide, can you?

I was thinking about your caboose and it needs windows.  Since you probably
don't have access to Gary Istok's collection of windows, you could make some
1x1 looking windows by using the 1x1 brick with a recessed side stud and
putting the back side (square opening, not the recessed round one) out and
it would look enough like a window to work.  Plus, they are common in every
color!

Mike Poindexter

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message
Just when you all thought I was heading for 1:1 scale!  Here are a few 4
wide creations I built utilizing HO scale trucks.  I am going to
eventually "sticker them up" and run them on someone's HO layout at our
next train show.

At least I know of 2 people who will appreciate these-- Gary I. and
Karim;-)

Go here:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=325

Hope you enjoy!

-John