 Trains / 5341
    It's true —Egon Eiermann
   Hello, why so much doubt? Believed in the good in the world and be happy on beautiful Lego that will soon come. I made no April joke! But I don't have made the scans. Greeting from Germany Egon Eiermann (legoit) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: It's true —Santosh Bhat
     Egon, I think that the timing of your announcement was just plain unlucky. But for us to believe you (and yes we all WANT to believe you), please provide some more information. Especially regarding: - Where did you find out about this - Why is it (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: It's true —Simon Denscombe
   (...) People think LEGO are incapable of making great sets anymore - these sets are sensational. (...) I know it was March 31st, I'll have to wait till November for them to come out. Carbon 60 (24 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)