 Trains / 4095
Re: Centipede Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 18:46:51 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Barbara Sproat writes:
Yesterday while browsing multiple train sites, I came across someone who built
a type of centipede train using the LEGO Insectoid legs.  They said it was
really fun to watch when used on a curved track.  However, I failed to • bookmark
the site and now I can't find it... any one want to confess up??

That's Ben Fleskes' Dodecapede train at:

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/1857/benspage.htm

Very cool model!

later,
James Mathis