 Trains / 3978
Re: 9v train idea book: I might be making one, anyone interested?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:31:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi writes:
Remember, if you have time to kill you can use LDraw (or MLCad) on a Mac with
Virtual PC. You guys must have better Macs than my puny PB 1400 (G3); so, it
shouldn't be nearly as torturous for you.

Hmmmmmmm, I will have to pick up a copy of VirtualPC and give it a try. I think
my G3 266 with 160 MB RAM can take on your PB 1400. :)

Russell