 Trains / 31719
Re: Oh no - Crocodile disappeared in S@H / discontinued as trains are not selling?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2022 23:30:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, “Reinhard ”Ben\” Beneke” ben@1000steine.SPAM-block.com wrote:
   Hi,

this third message in a row is to highlight that just nothing appears to happen at Lugnet any longer...

10 years ago any news on LEGO trains would have caused excitement here. Now a new set comes up and vanishes unnoted.

At least I have my 3 sets of 10277 at home. • One built and modified for play. • One for display - built after instruction • One as MISB

Leg Godt!

Ben

Oof. I admit that I only now stumbled upon your post, Ben. Yes, I’m afraid that LUGNET’s role from now on will be THE historical record for the genesis of the worldwide phenomenon of the AFOL. And I admit that I certainly feel like a dinosaur among the newest generation of trains MOC builders. But I will never forget the magic of the beginning, of which we were all a part. And it’s all documented here in beloved LUGNET.<3

Leg Godt, Frieden

JOHN

   P.s..: any rumors on new PU trains? The two series before had each a short time addition. 7938+7939 got accompanied by 3677 60051+60052 got 60098 60197 and 60198 do still lack such an addition (71044 disney train does not count).