 Trains / 31696
  Re: Question for the electronics experts

(...) I usually put motor(s) on blue, and lights on red. So each channel controls one train. I'm mostly concerned with all the kids who bring "guest trains", I want to make sure they can run their trains without interfering with ours. JohnG, GMLTC (9 years ago, 10-Feb-15, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Question for the electronics experts

(...) Perhaps look into SBrick: https://www.sbrick.com/ It allows control of up to 64 outputs, and is an almost drop in replacement for LEGO controllers. Pretty expensive, but you could just get 3 or 4 and use IR for the rest. As long as you have (...) (9 years ago, 11-Feb-15, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Question for the electronics experts

(...) I think you would have to have custom receivers using a different band (or protocol) to do that. Play well, Jacob (9 years ago, 11-Feb-15, to lugnet.trains)