 Trains / 31658
31657  |  31659
Subject:
PennLUG at the Greenberg Train Show in York, Pennsylvania January 12th and 13th
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2013 05:15:07 GMT

The Pennsylvania LEGO Users Group is going to be displaying at the Greenberg Train Show in York PA on the 12th and 13th at the York Expo Center. Our layout will be featuring our world class LEGO trains including many classic steam engines and large sweeping curves that will provide an excellent view for train watching. This will also be the first time we’ve set up our yard for doing actual switching so you may get to see us shuffling cars around our rail yard. All of this in addition to our beautiful downtown, suburban, and scenic dual areas. Please come out and see us. This will be a train layout you won’t want to miss.

http://www.greenbergshows.com/shows/2013/2013-01-12.html

Cale