 Trains / 31385
  Re: Rendering with Motion Blur: MegaPov vs. Overlaying Multiple Pictures

(...) I would love an updated rendering software. After 10 years of using PovRay you'd think renders would be faster on newer computers with quad core processors and multigigs of RAM... (...) (13 years ago, 20-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rendering with Motion Blur: MegaPov vs. Overlaying Multiple Pictures

Rob, have you heard about "Blender"? That appears to be more professional and some claim it to be faster. I myself have not tried yet.... I do not even know how to export *.ldr to other laguages than *.pov. I still stay with PovRay, since I have the (...) (13 years ago, 21-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)