 Trains / 31178
Re: SRW Scenic Tours: Burning the Midnight Oil
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2010 14:32:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Anthony Sava wrote:
   The next installment in my Sava Railways Scenic Tours photo series:

“Burning the Midnight Oil”

Image is a link.

--Tony

That’s really nice, Tony, but it leaves one wanting: wanting to see more detail of the actual MOC! I realize that it is an evening scene, but heck, and really, is there anything Photoshop can’t do? I’m imagining an engineer standing in the lower right corner, looking at the loco, and holding a lantern: the light of the lantern could be illuminating the details of the drivers and all of the yummy side greeblies:-d Also, I’m imagining a little blur effect on the drivers, in order to imply movement.

Thanks for sharing!

JOHN