 Trains / 30871
30870  |  30872
Subject:
train MOC needed for Brickfair: Washington DC, August 2009
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 16:18:13 GMT

Hi Train Builders,

  We have a town MOC registered for Brickfair called Alpine Village and would
like an operating 9V Alpine train MOC to complete the scene.  We are set with
track and the controller.  If you are interested in building a Swiss mountain
train for this setting, please contact me.

thank you!
Anne